Orlando, Florida 3/12/2018 – Landis Technologies is demonstrating Office 365 Contact Center for Skype for Business & Microsoft Teams for the first time at Enterprise Connect 2018 booth #744. The Landis Technologies Contact Center works with Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business Online and Skype for Business Server 2016 & 2019.
Here are a few design principles that Landis Technologies sees as critical to their Office 365 contact center offering:
- 1 Minute Setup. Involving no servers.
- Familiar. Visually integrates with the rest of Office 365 suite.
- Real-time Wallboards. Monitor agents & calls live.
- Sentiment. Cognitive Services enables live sentiment feedback & reporting.
- Gamified, Fun Experience. Agents enjoy using the product while being encouraged to productivity.
The Landis Technologies Office 365 Contact Center will cover the most requested features in the initial release or shortly thereafter.
· Definable Wallboards
· Live Manager Dashboard showing Live Calls
· Manager Barge In and Listen In
· Call Recording and Azure web portal to listen to recordings.
· Sentiment & Speed performance Reporting
· Modern Reporting
· Live Sentiment Agent coaching
· Gamified experience
· Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM deep integration
· Wrap Up Information tracking
· Call Queues (Using Microsoft Phone System Call Queues)
Matt Landis notes, "The Office 365 Contact Center by Landis Technologies will provide features using a secure, Azure based backend plus a PC agent, but users don't need to think about that because our engineers have worked very hard to make a very easy, nontechnical initial setup experience. Our team demonstrated to me in house a sub 1 minute initial onboarding experience that anyone can do. We are very committed to an extremely easy & fast getting started experience."
The Landis Technologies Office 365 Contact Center primary distribution will be via a network of over 200 Microsoft Certified UC Partners.
You can sign up to be the first to see a demo of Landis Technologies' Office 365 Contact Center in the coming weeks by clicking here. Or keep watch on the Landis Office 365 Contact Center landing page at https://www.landiscomputer.com/office365contactcenter/
About Landis Technologies LLC
Landis Technologies is a Microsoft Gold UC Partner which has been focusing on Microsoft technologies since 1995. Landis Technologies is known internationally for deep knowledge around Microsoft Skype for Business & Office 365 and was the first to deliver a client based Skype for Business & Office 365 attendant console to the market. Landis Technologies has provided Skype for Business software & solutions to customers in over 50 countries via a network of over 200 Microsoft Partners. Landis Technologies is headquartered in Ephrata Pennsylvania. http://www.landiscomputer.com