BEFORE YOU UPDATE READ & BE AWARE OF HOW UPDATES WILL AFFECT YOUR USERS. ESPECIALLY THE FIRST 3 ITEMS:
- When a user clicks voicemail contact method when a call is in “Transfer Mode”, Attendant Pro will always do Blind Transfer, even if call is in consult Transfer (Current implementation: if a call is in ANY transfer mode, clicking voicemail on a contact will do a blind transfer to voicemail, even for "Park For")
- The Code signing certificate was changed including the name. (THIS MAY AFFECT PEOPLE USING APPLOCKER)
- Changed the call recording folder from AppData/Roaming to AppData/Local.
- Many UI Improvements to make user interface match Skype for Business even more closely.
- French translation improved by human translation
- Skype for Business style Out of Office indicator
- Skype for Business small (one line) presence style on Small & Medium "Contact Layouts"
- Skype for Business style Call & SmartCall icons
- SmartCall buttons are now indicated with an additional dot on the call icon (see example)
- EWS Connection Status (for Address book, MWI, etc) indicates green of connected successfully
- Make EWS alternate credential management more user-friendly
- Hide EWS note field when EWS is turned off or not working.
- Contact Group "Pinned Contacts" is now named "Favorites" to match Skype for Business
- Quite a bit of Skype for Business styling: Current Call window shading/color,
- Menu styling more closely matches Skype for Business & Lync 2013
- Enhancement: User Interface UI Logging added to logs
- Contact Group icons to indicate if a group is a distribution group.
- Indicate outgoing Ringing call as "Calling" state, not merely "Inactive" till call is established
- Many Translation Improvements
- Skype for Business style Retrieve Voicemail icon
- Skype for Business style voicemail icon on "Contact Layouts"
- Call Information window: Make default regex so that it works out of box
- Fix: Default delegate is not re-selected after sign out/in of Skype4B
- Fix: Shortcuts quick reference on bottom now reflect changes without restart.
- Fix: If Skype4B user signs out and in, user name/delegate drop down now continues to work.
- Fix: When you search for contact using criteria (Department:(Partners) it sometimes shows the results twice or more.
- Out of Office text formatting on Large Contact Card
- Add Out of Office Tool Tip on Large Contact Card
- Add Skype for Business style Out of Office Indicator on Contact Layout & Contact Details
Out of Office Indicator on “Contact Layouts” & “Contact Details” Panel
Attendant Pro now has Skype for Business style “Out of Office” indicator. It is on Contact Layouts (Contact Groups, Contact Search & Related Contacts) and on the Contact Details panel.
“Smart Call” versus “Call” indicator: Know when you are explicitly calling a Skype4B Contact or Using “Smart Call”
We are now using distinct icons to visually show when a call button is a “Smart Call” or regular Skype for Business/Lync “Call” button. The Smart Call icon includes an extra dot to indicate it is using Smart Call logic to determine the number that will be called.
|Smart Call||Will use Smart logic. Hover to see what it will call.|
|Call||Will call only the SIP contact|
Download the MSI: Click Here