- SEFAUtil Server will now notify the delegate that they have been added or removed as a delegate as a visual notification in their Skype for Business client.
- Provide a workaround for changing multiple delegates in some network situations
- When the Windows Firewall on the Trusted Application Server is blocking “BENOTIFY” SIP messages from the Skype for Business Server it previously could cause SEFAUtil Server hang. With this work around this operation will take a performance it, but will complete. Our recommendation is to fix the underlying Windows Firewall issue. For more details click here.
- All PowerShell consoles now work (including ISE)
- FIX: In some instances the UCMA User Endpoint would not be terminated, which could affect user presence.
- Made improvements to logging
- Better handling of Skype for Business Server environment anomaly (UCMA “Group Does Not Exist” Exception) noticed in rare instances. For more details click here.
Get the update here: Click Here