We are working on a series of training videos for Attendant Pro. Please check back because we are recording more and will keep adding them. Below is the Playlist.
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Monday, November 17, 2014
COMING SOON: We are introducing the ability for console operators to store their own notes about callers (phone numbers, Lync contact objects) in Attendant Pro. A fundamental goal of Attendant Pro is to ensure that no additional servers are required and this has been adhered to. We have also made several improvements over Attendant 2010 Console by utilizing existing Microsoft technology.
- Extremely simple to start using: User does nothing, just starts adding notes!
- Extremely simple for admin: Admin does nothing! (if console user has Exchange Account setup)
- We use standard Exchange contacts via Exchange Web Services (unlike Attendant 2010 use of proprietary XML file located on single PC)
- Using EWS means that Operator Contact Notes are available on any PC an operator logs on with their own credentials
- Using standard Exchange contacts means that you can use Outlook or OWA to add, modify, copy, import or print Operator Contact Notes: No new technology to learn. (no proprietary XML to learn)
- Edit contact notes on phone numbers before you get a call from them using Outlook or Attendant Pro UI
- Using EWS opens the possibility of future Shared Operator Contact Notes functionality with No Additional Servers.
Prerequisites and Getting Started for Administrators: Just Use It!
For most Lync implementations, getting starting using operator contact notes is automatic and transparent for both users and admins: Just start typing notes.
Behind the scenes there is the requirement to have EWS (Exchange Web Services) working and the user must have an Exchange account. Since most Lync environments will already have this prerequisite met it should be zero impact for most implementations.
Screen of Note Entry User Experience
Its as simple as clicking on a contact and typing in the note field. That’s it! The information is automatically saved to Exchange contacts. Going beyond what Attendant 2010 does, you can enter notes for phone number even before they call by typing their number in the search, selecting the object and in the “Contact Details” typing in the note.
Now the note will show on incoming call. (and can be edited on an incoming call)
SEFAUtil Server will now notify the delegate that they have been added or removed as a delegate as a visual notification in their Skype for ...
Attendant Pro Q2-2017 Update: Transfer Advisor, Dynamics 365/CRM & Skype for Business Merged User Experience, Color Code Call Queue/RGS Calls & MoreBelow is a summary of the new features in Q2-2017 (May 2017) update for Attendant Pro, which can be downloaded here as MSI installer. Tra...
Attendant Pro Q4-2017 Update: IM Consult Transfer, Microsoft Teams UX, Call History, Calendars & Configure Contacts & MoreBelow is a summary of the new features in Q4-2017 (November 2017) update for Attendant Pro, which can be downloaded here as MSI installer. ...
Orlando, Florida Sept 25, 2017 - Landis Technologies is announcing and demonstrating Attendant Pro for Office 365 Phone System is now enable...