BEFORE YOU UPDATE READ & BE AWARE OF HOW UPDATES WILL AFFECT YOUR USERS. ESPECIALLY THE FIRST 3 ITEMS:
- When a user clicks voicemail contact method when a call is in “Transfer Mode”, Attendant Pro will always do Blind Transfer, even if call is in consult Transfer (Current implementation: if a call is in ANY transfer mode, clicking voicemail on a contact will do a blind transfer to voicemail, even for "Park For")
- The Code signing certificate was changed including the name. (THIS MAY AFFECT PEOPLE USING APPLOCKER)
- Changed the call recording folder from AppData/Roaming to AppData/Local.
- Many UI Improvements to make user interface match Skype for Business even more closely.
- French translation improved by human translation
- Skype for Business style Out of Office indicator
- Skype for Business small (one line) presence style on Small & Medium "Contact Layouts"
- Skype for Business style Call & SmartCall icons
- SmartCall buttons are now indicated with an additional dot on the call icon (see example)
- EWS Connection Status (for Address book, MWI, etc) indicates green of connected successfully
- Make EWS alternate credential management more user-friendly
- Hide EWS note field when EWS is turned off or not working.
- Contact Group "Pinned Contacts" is now named "Favorites" to match Skype for Business
- Quite a bit of Skype for Business styling: Current Call window shading/color,
- Menu styling more closely matches Skype for Business & Lync 2013
- Enhancement: User Interface UI Logging added to logs
- Contact Group icons to indicate if a group is a distribution group.
- Indicate outgoing Ringing call as "Calling" state, not merely "Inactive" till call is established
- Many Translation Improvements
- Skype for Business style Retrieve Voicemail icon
- Skype for Business style voicemail icon on "Contact Layouts"
- Call Information window: Make default regex so that it works out of box
- Fix: Default delegate is not re-selected after sign out/in of Skype4B
- Fix: Shortcuts quick reference on bottom now reflect changes without restart.
- Fix: If Skype4B user signs out and in, user name/delegate drop down now continues to work.
- Fix: When you search for contact using criteria (Department:(Partners) it sometimes shows the results twice or more.
- Out of Office text formatting on Large Contact Card
- Add Out of Office Tool Tip on Large Contact Card
- Add Skype for Business style Out of Office Indicator on Contact Layout & Contact Details
Out of Office Indicator on “Contact Layouts” & “Contact Details” Panel
Attendant Pro now has Skype for Business style “Out of Office” indicator. It is on Contact Layouts (Contact Groups, Contact Search & Related Contacts) and on the Contact Details panel.
“Smart Call” versus “Call” indicator: Know when you are explicitly calling a Skype4B Contact or Using “Smart Call”
We are now using distinct icons to visually show when a call button is a “Smart Call” or regular Skype for Business/Lync “Call” button. The Smart Call icon includes an extra dot to indicate it is using Smart Call logic to determine the number that will be called.
|Smart Call||Will use Smart logic. Hover to see what it will call.|
|Call||Will call only the SIP contact|
Download the MSI: Click Here
That’s why marketing and advertising that you simply applicable exploration previous to publishing. 일본야동ReplyDelete
If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content. 한국야동닷컴ReplyDelete
I want to say thanks for beautiful blog sharing with us. Your blog really great resource to update my knowledge 국산야동ReplyDelete
What’s up to all, it’s genuinely a fastidious for me to visit this website, it consists of priceless Information. 중국야동넷ReplyDelete